1. Nutritional Value Of Eggs
Ingredients in 100g egg yolk include 13.6g protein, 29.8g lipid, 134mg calcium, 7mg iron, 3.7mg zinc. There is also cholesterol, and lots of vitamins B1, B6, A, D, K, other minerals, as well as unsaturated fatty acids. Protein in egg yolk is mainly protein in soluble state.
Ingredients in 100g egg white includes 10.3g protein, 19mg calcium. The protein of egg white is mainly Albumin and also has a relatively comprehensive amino acid profile.
Both the yolk and the white have Biotin, which is involved in the body’s energy production cycle.
Eggs help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. Good for eye health, lower blood pressure, increase bone health, lose weight.
2. How many eggs should you eat per week to ensure your health?
1. For children under 7 months old, should only eat 3 times and each time half of the yolk in the form of puree.
2. For children from 8-9 months old, each meal 1 egg yolk.
3. For children aged 10-12 months, 1 egg per meal.
4. Children from 1-2 years old eat 3-4 eggs per week.
5. For adults, they should only eat 3-5 times a week, 2-3 eggs each time.
6. For people with high blood pressure, they should only eat 1-2 times a week because American research has confirmed that eating eggs does not increase blood pressure.
3. What is the Keto Egg Fast?
Keto is a low-carb, weight-loss diet that puts your body into metabolic ketosis for a short time. It encourages eating eggs that are high in protein and generally very filling. It also limits the allowed foods.
The foods you should eat
3. Healthy Fats
6. Diet soda
Principles to be followed
1. Whole eggs are the main source of fat and protein.
2. Use one tablespoon of butter for each egg consumed.
3. You must eat an egg within 30 minutes of waking up.
4. These protein-based meals should ideally be eaten every 3 hours, but no more than every 5 hours.
5. You can eat up to 28g of full-fat cheese for each egg consumed.
6. You must eat six eggs a day.
7. Use eggs rich in healthy omega-3 and vitamin D in recipes.
8. You should stop eating three hours before going to bed.
9. Diet soda intake should be limited to 3 cans per day.
Benefits of an egg fast
1. Can help you lose weight
2. Can reduce cravings
3. May promote belly fat loss
4. Egg Fast Recipes
Recipe for boiled eggs with Thai sauce
This is definitely the part you are most looking forward to. I won’t let you down with my first dish, which is poached eggs with Thai sauce. This dish has a characteristic sour, sweet, and salty taste that captivates Thai cuisine. It’s a super easy dish with the main ingredients already in your cupboard. With this dish, boiled eggs will be fried until the surface of the eggs is golden to help the dish absorb spices and taste better. Thai poached egg recipe.
Keto Egg Fast Caramel Cheesecakes – Low Carb
Keto Egg Fast Caramel Cheesecakes – Low Carb is a very tasty and easy to make cake. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this dish. To make the cake softer, I used more eggs than cheese, I also added a little caramel syrup to give the dish a very distinct caramel machiatto flavor. You can also enjoy the same cup of hot black coffee, they will blend together and offset each other’s flavors to help you feel comfortable when enjoying. Recipe for Keto Egg Caramel Cheesecake – Low Carb.
Egg and Cheese Pancakes
It’s the perfect pancake for your breakfast. With a very basic recipe that focuses only on eggs and cheese, you can also enjoy it with a bit of fresh fruit so you don’t get bored. With Cheese you can use a variety of cheeses, you can try mixing two or three together for a delicious and enjoyable pancake. Cheese and egg pancake recipe.
On hot summer days, sometimes I just crave a giant bowl of ice cream. So I’m going to introduce you to an ice cream that you and your family will enjoy without worrying about what’s in it. Traditional custard has a lot of sugar, milk, this recipe is different because it has no sugar. Having an ice cream maker will make it easy to make this dish. You can add your favorite nuts for extra flavor to this ice cream and can keep them in the freezer for 2-3 weeks. Frozen Custard recipe
Egg Fast Pie
The last dish I recommend to you in this article is the Egg Fast Pie. Whether you’re on a diet or not, eggs really do give you a lot. You can create a lot of dishes from eggs, from starters, main courses and desserts. This cake is perfect for your keto diet. In addition to the three ingredients of eggs, cheese, and butter, I used a spoonful of psyllium shell powder to decorate the cake more beautiful. It would be perfect if your breakfast has an extra cup of coffee to enjoy with this delicious cake. Egg Fast Pie Recipe